Deluxe Michael Myers Official Halloween 2 Adult Latex Full Head Mask
Time Remaining: 6d 21h 3m
Buy It Now for only: $59.95
Halloween 2 Michael Myers Facemask Adult Mask
Time Remaining: 4d 6h 6m
Buy It Now for only: $17.99
OFFICIAL Michael Myers H20 HALLOWEEN 7 Latex Collectors Mask Horror Film Deluxe
Time Remaining: 2d 3h 26m
Buy It Now for only: $78.63
Michael Myers Mask with Hair Costume Accessory Adult Halloween Halloween
Time Remaining: 13d 6h 59m
Buy It Now for only: $22.09
Destroyer RZ Michael Myers h2 halloween mask raw pull blank Rob Zombie Buried
Time Remaining: 15h 21m
Buy It Now for only: $75.00
Michael Myers The Beginning Adult Costume Mask
Time Remaining: 15d 11h 14m
Buy It Now for only: $24.06
Jason Voorhees mask no freddy krueger Michael Myers leatherface or Chucky
Time Remaining: 2d 12h 4m
Buy It Now for only: $175.00
Michael Myers Halloween II Hospital Mask Pre Order
Time Remaining: 20d 4h 36m
Buy It Now for only: $59.99
Child Halloween Michael Myers Mask with Wig by Rubies New
Time Remaining: 9d 4h 35m
Buy It Now for only: $19.72
Halloween 1978 movie Michael Myers PMG Full Head Latex Mask no hair licensed
Time Remaining: 25d 13h 11m
Buy It Now for only: $19.99
Michael Myers Mask
Time Remaining: 3d 15h 22m
Trick or Treat Studios Halloween II Michael Myers Mask One Size
Time Remaining: 10d 11h 30m
Buy It Now for only: $60.36
Universal Studios Halloween II Michael Myers w Hair Latex Full Head Mask Beige
Time Remaining: 12d 14h 44m
Buy It Now for only: $52.65
3 Kinds 1x Halloween Horror Movie Michael Myers Mask Cool Cosplay Latex Mask
Time Remaining: 20d 21h 27m
Buy It Now for only: $10.49
Michael Myers Halloween FEAR mask AWESOME SCARY RARE
Time Remaining: 4d 10h 43m
Buy It Now for only: $330.00
Halloween Michael Myers Mask Madman Prototype Lewis Frye Maskworks
Time Remaining: 20d 16h 8m
Buy It Now for only: $145.00
Michael Myers mask CGP Fear Halloween
Time Remaining: 11h 14m
Michael myers wooden H1 style knife not myers mask jason freddy leatherface
Time Remaining: 6d 12h 55m
Buy It Now for only: $60.00
Nightmare Unlimited Michael Myers mask Halloween 1978
Time Remaining: 4d 55m
Buy It Now for only: $425.00
Brand New Michael Myers Asylum Escape Pumpkin Adult Mask
Time Remaining: 15d 11h 11m
Buy It Now for only: $14.92
Pumpkin Pulp Pumpkin Rot Mask Halloween Not Michael Myers Not Jason Voorhees
Time Remaining: 24d 12h 46m
Buy It Now for only: $60.00
halloween michael myers mask
Time Remaining: 29d 3h 33m
Buy It Now for only: $50.00
Halloween III 3 2012 Don Post Pumpkin Glow Skull Mask Set not Michael Myers
Time Remaining: 2d 12h 58m
Halloween II 2 Michael Myers Deluxe Full Over Head w Hair Latex Mask Costume
Time Remaining: 14d 15h 16m
Buy It Now for only: $50.99
The Five Best Halloween Movies Ever
First of all I want to distinguish between the best horror movies and the best Halloween movies. I think I have a good example. Jaws is an excellent horror movie, but a poor Halloween movie. The chances of a huge great white attacking you in the dark on Halloween is pretty minimal, unless you live on a boat. An example of a good horror movie for Halloween would be a movie like "The Shining" as insanity is always scary.
To decide what are the best Halloween movies we must first come up with some criteria. Certainly they must be scary...and not in a "Jaws" kind of way. If they have some sort of fog in them, that would be cool and of course there should be an element of the macabre. Here are my top 5 Halloween movies and why.
5. How can you pick the top five Halloween movies without including Halloween on the list. I'll take the original 1978 version with a very young Jamie Lee Curtis in it. Michael Myers has become a horror legend since this movie.
"Brutal, emotionless Michael Myers stabs his sister to death at age six on Halloween night in 1963; on October 30, 1978, he escapes from a mental institution and institutes a new reign of terror in his hometown of Haddonfield, Illinois. He is pursued the whole time by a psychiatrist (Donald Pleasence) who knows just how evil this young man is."
4. You cannot have a top 5 list without Pycho being on it. Norman Bates has become somewhat of a horror legend and the shower scene was unmatched in it's day. The suspense using music and imagery that Hitchcock brings to this movie is amazing and the perfect casting of Anthony Perkins as Norman Bates finishes it. Alfred Hitchcock deserves to be on this list and if I was listing by scary movie directors he would be #1. Psycho, The Birds, Rear Window all stick out in my mind as some of the best ever.
3. Wolf Creek sits at #3 in my list. Many of you will probably second guess this one, but for some reason this movie really got to me. Maybe it's the torture scene, but for some reason I found this movie much more disturbing than the Texas Chainsaw Massacre and The Hills Have Eyes and other movies which are meant to terrorize us.
2. Friday the 13th. This one is especially scary for those of us who like camping or cottaging. The thought that some nut is out there in a hockey mask waiting for us in the dark is what makes campfire stories so compelling.
1. Everyone has their favourites and reasons why. I believe that horror movies you watched as a young child have more of an effect on you than ones watched as an adult. I can name 4 or 5 that I've watched this year which are scarier than 1973's "The Exorcist", but in it's day The Exorcist was probably the scariest movie made. Scenes from it still sick in my mind to the point that even parody's of it still creep me out.
In my honorable mention category I have movies like Saw, Hostel, Nightmare on Elm Street, The Shining (of course) and many others too numerous to mention. This Halloween, pick up some scary movies and watch them with friends. Happy Halloween!
About the Author
Halloween movie reviews aren't everyone's cup of tea, how about some Free Classic Books from http://www.free-classic-books.com - Free Classic Books
Michael Myers Mask Videos
Halloween the making of michael myers masks
Origin of Michael Myers Halloween Mask
Michael Myers Mask Q&A
Can anyone please post a video of the guy wearing the Michael Myers mask at WWE RAW last night?
They said he was so funny....
ALL right thats it
you have been asking this question all week long now stop it
no one has it alright
fascinating facts part 2?
Your home is ten times more likely to have a fire than be burglarized!
There are more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.
Chained dogs are 3 times more likely to bite than unchained dogs.
The mask used by Michael Myers in the original 'Halloween' was actually a Captain Kirk mask painted white.
It took 20,000 men 22 years to build the Taj Mahal.
Coconuts kill more people in the world than sharks do. Approximately 150 people are killed each year by coconuts.
Dragonflies have six legs but cannot walk!
Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a 'Friday the 13th'.
Slugs have 4 noses.
It snowed in the Sahara desert on February 18, 1979.
An adult giraffe's tongue is 17 inches long.
A rainbow can only be seen in the morning or late afternoon.
The sloth (a mammal) moves so slowly that green algae can grow undisturbed on its fur.
Virgina Woolf wrote all her books standing.
Women buy four out of every 10 condoms sold.
LOL I love them!!!! is the one about the coconuts true???